- Presentation by Lisa Bosquez. (Presentation will be posted when received)
- Discussion on value of PNW and whether to track referrals
- Strong group feedback not to formally track
- Real value is two fold:
- Opportunity for referrals PLUS
- Opportunity to add to our network of contacts from which we can leverage to better serve our clients, by expanding our “toolbox” and resources.
- Two new members
- Don Hermann, Founder of Hermann Advantage Consulting
- Ann Thielman, Realtor with Keller William
- Homework for next meeting: Be prepared to briefly share something new in each member’s industry, such as a new innovation or a new trend
Member News and Events (Click on title to be directed to sign-up page and further information when available)
Sept 30th, 2015 – Jayne McQuillan & Diane Biersteker are hosting an event: “What Every CEO Should Know” from 7:30 am – 10:30 am. Jayne will provide further information.
On a related note, Jayne was interviewed by the Business News. She will let us know date feature article on Jayne will be published.
September 8th, 2015 – ACA Panel Discussion – hosted by Green Bay PNW Group, details on previous post.
October 16th, 2015 – Lisa Bosquez presenting “Live to Lead Event” (Oct 9th is in Milwaukee) L2Lfoxcities.eventbee.com
Upcoming Member Presentations – scheduled for the Appleton PNW monthly meetings:
September 22nd: Joan Kinate, Ridgestone Bank
October 27th: Sarah Robertson, The Enthusiastic Executive
*November 17th: Diane Biersteker / Amy Beaman, Human Resources Consulting, LLC
*December 15th: Open
*Please note the date changes in November and December